Iffco tokio general insurance company is a joint venture between iffco and the japanese company tokio marine asia pte iffco and its associates hold 74% equity in this joint venture while the remainder 26% is held by tokio marine asia pte. Iffco tokio general insurance is known for its robust it infrastructure and fast track settlement of claims the government of india bestowed its top honour, national award on the company for successful implementation of rsby in 2014. Iffco tokio general insurance is a joint enterprise between iffco or indian farmers fertiliser cooperative and tokio marine and nichido fire group iffco tokio.
Iffco-tokio, gurgaon, haryana: rated 32 of 5, check 334 reviews of iffco-tokio, insurance company. Read iffco tokio car insurance review at coverfox compare and get iffco tokio car insurance renewal online with best affordable quotes now iffco tokio general. Company information, business information, directors/partners details and director/partners contact information of iffco-tokio general insurance company limited. Iffco-tokio general insurance co ltd (itgi) is piloting a cattle insurance project targeting more than 25,000 poor farmers and their families in the indian states of gujarat, punjab, maharashtra, rajasthan and orissa.
Iffco tokio general insurance company limited iffco's shareholding : 51% iffco-tokio was established as a joint venture company in the year 2000 with tokio. Iffco tokio's mobile app for agents & intermediaries for premium calculation and instant policy creation this app has been launched to enable agents and intermediaries to provide better customer service with accurate quotes and instant insurance through digital channel. Get your car insurance policy on iffco tokio general insurance company compare quotes online to buy/ renew cheaper insurance plan online.
Iffco tokio general insurance company provides the best insurance product, with best service across the insurance company. Iffco tokio is a general insurance company that provides car insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, health and medicial insurance to contact customer support of iffco-tokio general insurance dial toll free number 1-800-103-5499 or regular customer care number (0124) 428 5499. Iffco tokio general insurance company ltd offers high rated insurance products in india buy or renew online from iffco tokio and get the best insurance policy.
Iffco-tokio general insurance co ltd regd office: 34, nehru place, new delhi-110019 pune branch office: a-301, kapil towers, 45 ambedkar road, near rto, pune-411001. Address of policy itgi / pbby / 06 issuing office iffco-tokio general insurance co ltd regd office:iffco sadan, c-1, district center, saket, new delhi 110 017. A professional with a demonstrated history of working in the insurance industry skilled in risk management, microsoft excel, communication, life insurance, and commercial insurance.
Here is a super offer for you where you can get iffco tokio general insurance at 5% discount. Iffco-tokio general insurance company limited provides insurance products and services it offers business products, including liability insurance, marine insurance, property (fire and engineering. Iffco-tokio general insurance co ltd corporate office iffco tower 4th & 5th floors plot no 3, sector - 29 gurgaon - 122001 haryana (india) ph: +91 - 124 - 2850200. Iffco-tokio general insurance in maninagar, ahmedabad get address, phone number & reviews.
Iffco tokio general insurance is a joint venture between indian farmers fertilizer co-operative (iffco) and tokio marine and nichido fire group, one of the largest non-mutual private insurance group from japan. By using iffco tokio general insurance renewal through online, you can renew the policy at any time any place iffco tokio general insurance policies such as motor insurance, health insurance, pravasi bharathiya bhima policy, trade & home suvidha insurance and travel insurance will have the policy period of 1 year. Learn about working at iffco tokio general insurance co ltd join linkedin today for free see who you know at iffco tokio general insurance co ltd, leverage your professional network, and get.